Over the past several decades, Bandon has undergone profound economic changes. Economic revitalization means finding a new purpose for Bandon’s enterprises. It entails helping existing businesses to thrive and expand. At the same time, new ones are recruited to respond to today’s market. Economic revitalization programs also convert unused space into productive property and sharpen the competitiveness of business enterprises.
- Learning about community’s current economic condition and identifying opportunities for market growth.
- Strengthening existing businesses and recruiting new ones.
- Finding new economic uses for space once employed for other uses.
- Developing financial incentives and capital for building rehabilitation and business development.
- Monitoring the economic performance of Bandon’s business district.